Connect Nembol to your eBay account
Open the Nembol app on your smartphone, go to Channels, and tap on eBay then Login.
Then just enter your eBay username and password and tap Sign in.
Set your preferences
Once you've connected Nembol to your eBay account, you'll be directed to the eBay Settings page, which you can access any time by going to Channels→eBay→Settings or tapping on eBay on the Select Channels page before publishing an item.
Nembol takes data such as shipping and refund policy straight from the Business Policies you set in your eBay account. In settings you can choose:
- if you want to list as Buy Now or Auction
- if your product is new or pre-owned
- the listing duration (“Max possible” refers to the longest duration permitted by the eBay site your account belongs to)
- which eBay site you want to publish on (you must meet eBay’s international selling requirements to sell on another country’s eBay website)
- your shipping preferences (Shipping Policy)
- which payment methods you accept (Payment Policy)
- if you accept returns (Return Policy)