eBay controls the item location compared to the shipping policies you offer to your buyers. The two have to be consistent.
Img.1 - Typical eBay error returned via Nembol Mobile App
The item location is defined in your account settings on the eBay site you use. Therefore. If you are using the same Nembol account to publish on multiple eBay accounts, such accounts may be international and there would be no issue.
Img.2 - Item published with a US eBay account
Img.3 - Item published with an Italian eBay account
Check the two images above, both items were published with Nembol default shipping policies, from the same PC, with the same Nembol Web account from the same IP, which was not in the US nor in Italy:
- https://www.ebay.com/itm/222806268628 was published using our USA eBay account: eBay states that the item location is USA
- https://www.ebay.com/itm/192434718554 was published using our Italian eBay account: eBay states that the item location is Italy
This shows you that the item location for new items published with Nembol is defined in the eBay user BEFORE the item is published with Nembol. Nembol has no influence in changing this.
You should therefore set the item location correctly in your eBay user. Your IP address does not count, nor the eBay site you choose to publish on.
To set your item location, please go to your account settings in eBay.com and follow the steps in the image below:
1. go in our account settings
2. go in the "My Addresses" section of "My Account"
3. Set your "Primary ship from address"
In the same page, you can read eBay's instructions on how addresses work in eBay.